- Children will say goodbye to their parents for the day and be welcomed by their teachers in their classrooms. We help you and your children adjust to the transition as smoothly as possible to ensure they feel safe and confident coming to school every day.
- In the morning, your children will choose the activity they wish to participate in, and they will help prepare for breakfast by setting up the tables and ensuring everything is organized for their meal.
- During our morning announcements, teachers will vocalize the activities that will occur during the day. They will also highlight which virtues and values the students will be focusing on throughout the day.
- Children are provided with the opportunity to play outside every day during the recess break, so they are provided with the opportunity to explore and connect with their environment around them. They are also provided with the opportunity to socialize and become comfortable with other children in their age group.
- Children are provided with the ability to choose the activities that interest them from open shelves that allow them to be as creative as they wish to be. The students will experience the development of concentration skills as there will be limited interruptions during this time. The teachers will guide the children during this time and observe their strengths and weaknesses in the activities they choose to help guide them through their day.
- By providing the children with the freedom of choice in their learning, they are able to develop a sense of independence as they strengthen their problem solving and socialization skills as our teachers monitor them.
- Our teachers will lead the class in their mathematics activities daily using models and materials that will enhance your child’s ability to understand math and increase their problem-solving skills.
- Our structured daily activities allow children to embrace both language and literacy. Your child will develop a strong understanding of phonetics and reading and writing comprehension.
- Our teachers will read stories, poems, and fables books to your children during storytime. This will guide them in their language development.
Computers, Art, Music & Science
- Children will have the opportunity to learn about computers, art, music, and science as they explore their interests and enhance their passions for creativity and discovery.
- Our activities are there to guide and further develop your child’s fine motor skills, awareness, spelling, comprehension, exploration, and reading skills.
- Our science activities will introduce children to animals, planets, the body, the universe, and the incredible wonder it holds.
Gym, Library, History & Geography
- Gym activities will teach your children the importance of living a healthy and active lifestyle as they explore the world around them and socialize with their peers as they play games throughout the day.
- Library time will allow children to read books of their choice and strengthen their reading comprehension.
- Our history and Geography programs will teach your children about the diverse cultures around the world and provide them with a sense of understanding of important historical events.
- Children will be provided with a nutritional and balanced diet that exposes them to different cultural backgrounds worldwide. All of our children eat together along with staff to ensure a family-style setting that is welcoming. View our sample menu here.
- We often take children on field trips to connect with the community and further their understanding of topics they have learned in the classroom.