While the global COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented concerns into families’ lives across our communities, the health and safety of your children and our staff is our top priority. Therefore, Schoolhouse Montessori operates according to the government public health guidelines and is taking the initiative to monitor any prospective risks closely.
We have summarized our health and safety optimization protocols below in order to establish open communication and transparency between our staff and future parents to ensure you are guaranteed the utmost confidence in our abilities to provide your children with a reliable and healthy environment. Please take note of the following:
- Pre-Screening: Schoolhouse Montessori will require all parents, students, visitors, and staff to complete a pre-screening questionnaire to ensure that all individuals who enter our building are in good health.
- Routine Temperature Checks: Upon arrival, a member of our staff will take your child’s temperature using a contactless thermometer to identify whether your child is healthy. Once we receive confirmation of your child’s health, they will be authorized to enter the building. In the event that your child does have a fever, we will ask you and your child to return home. Our staff will be required to have their temperature taken every day before entering our facility as well.
- Increased Sanitization: Schoolhouse Montessori has hired staff to ensure heightened and frequent sanitization occurs throughout the day. We will also have sanitization stations and ensure that all toys and playground equipment are sanitized after one use.
- Social Distancing: Staff and children will be required to social distance throughout the day to decrease the risk of transmission without compromising the ability to interact and learn in our environment socially.
- Contact Tracing: Schoolhouse Montessori will be implementing contact tracing in order to track all parents, children, visitors, and staff movement throughout the week should any potential health risks arise.
- PPE For Staff: All staff will be provided with and required to wear all of the necessary personal protection equipment, including face masks, face shields, and gowns, to ensure everyone’s safety.
Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us. A member of our staff will be more than happy to provide you with further details.
We look forward to hearing from you.